Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Nonsense: Spam, Spam, Spam, And Spam

Apparently I am a heinous ass of a spam blogger. The blogger.com team recently informed me, via email, that my blog had been locked, because it met certain criteria that hinted it was a spam of a blog. I think MONTY PYTHON did a skit on spam once.

Wench: "We have eggs, spam, spam, spam, ham, and spam."

I am neither Mr. Clease, nor Mr. Graham. I could never be so clever.

It is true, though, that I have not published a post for 14 days. This is due to two things.

1.) I am currently in Afghanistan and I don't have loads of free time.

2.) I am writing everything down in my wonderful Moleskine notebooks (Dearest Dani) and intend to publish my writings as posts in one fell swoop.

Until then, sit down and enjoy some spam.

No comments: