Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Nonsense: AJBW Group Road Ride

Let's start it up...

I have decided to start publishing more informal posts about my day to day riding activities to help make my bloggah more dynamic for you, the reader. This is not the only wonderful debut of the day, but the second. The first was Zach Jaenisch making his debut into the riding world today at Andy Jordan's group road ride.

Zach is currently riding a Specialized roadie that is older than me, well, it's actually a '92, but it's turquoise and it makes his back hurt.

We started things off on Broad Street, as usual, and made our way into South Carolina to ride Silver Bluff Road. At the halfway point I checked up on Zach. He was enjoying himself and enjoying the physical exercise.

We rode back in on Church Road and got in some killer pulls above 27 mph. 28 miles total. Keep on rockin’ me baby.

No comments: