Monday, September 25, 2006

Nonsense: Cheaters Is The Stupidest Show I Have Ever Seen

...and Kroger has the worst self-checkout scanner ever.

I'd like to apologize ahead of time for taking zero pictures while backpacking in Pisgah this weekend. I have already received negative feedback from readers for this promise that I did not fulfill. Let us all work together to get through this troubled and dark time. I Should have the big blog posting from the trip out no later than Wednesday.

So, I also saw Jackass Number Two last night.

HA!

Wow...it really was a whole other level. I think most people in the theater couldn't believe what they were seeing, but they were laughing anyway, as was I. You must be 18 to view.

For the next two days I will be diligently guarding my brigade's motorpool area which translates to my little legs not pedaling a bicycle until Wednesday. F that S.

What's up with those ditsy chics that drive VW bugs and wear oversized sunglasses?

No comments: