Thursday, September 28, 2006

Nonsense: All Secure With A Nosebleed

My tour of duty at the 513th MI Brigade motorpool ended yesterday. I now know that there are 368 poles in the fence on the perimeter of the compound, 53 exterior doors into the main building, 3 small wooden crates in the back, and 1 orange cat.

2 nights of my life are gone forever. I wish that shit on no one.

I did get to ride singlespeed at FATS yesterday which kicked ass, because the trail was so dry and so fast. So fast, that I wrecked my shit when my face met tree. That sure didn't feel good and it made my nose bleed. Not too profusely though, just some drip dropping. My bike suffered a bent saddle...poor thing.

Anyway, shortly after this I'm posting my scripture on the Cold Mountain Trek, and, oh, don't forget that The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift is now on DVD!

No comments: