Monday, November 27, 2006

Nonsense: Real Food

Today was a pretty normal Monday. I woke up and life sucked. I am alive though, so I guess I should shut up about that.

I suppose today is somewhat special since I did chew for the first time in six days...twice. First I triumphantly strolled into Burger King on post and picked up some breakfast foodstuffs and then followed up later this evening at Logan's Roadhouse with some much needed shrimp. I took my ex-riding buddy Zach to Logan's and we chatted about his experiences at "how to be a sergeant school" which I will be attending in January. Apparently it sucked too, but enough about that.

Ok, so that was pretty much it. Boring day right?

I read in the news that the black community is waging (the black community being Reverend Jesse Jackson (God bless him)) war against the "N-word". Apparently the community (Jackson) is going to confront big time media ballers about removing the "N-word" from their respective productions.

In Islam one must do a Jihad on themself before they can Jihad others.

Good Luck!

No comments: