Sunday, November 26, 2006

Nonsense: Band

First off let me just say that hydrocodone will fuck you up. I took two little white pills before I went to sleep last night and shit damn!

I woke up about 45 minutes later (2230) and the room was spinning and I had the odd sensation that I was melting into my bed. I also felt like throwing up, was sweating profusely, and as I continued to drift in and out of the sleep realm had some horrendous nightmares.

Melting into my bed! At least I wasn't in any pain I suppose.

I was only a little bit dizzy when I woke up for good at 0700 this morning, but that came out later with a quick 30 minute nap somewhere around 1000. A lot of the pain and swelling had dissipated from my mangled mouth and I was able to have a pretty normal day.

Sweet!

I went to Borders to pick up the highly anticipated Sundaily this week which was, duh, The Decemberists, Crane Wife. It's the latest addition to these vagabond's complex discography collection and after seeing The Decemberists live in Chicago I had to own this album.

It really is worth buying, so do it!

Moving on to other rad news, "The Band" had its first official practice today. I helped Dan Gescheider move all of his guitar equipment out to my storage locker on Dyess Parkway and we jammed for about two hours getting absolutely no where musically, but had fun doing it. Our violinist Yu Chin Chao was busy driving home from New Jersey, so, he didn't make the session, but there will be more chances in the future.

We are still looking for a bassist and vocalist, but don't really care if we find one or the other.

Apply within.

No comments: