Monday, December 04, 2006

Rides: Quickly Now

It is lunch time on Fort Gordon and I only have 24 minutes of break left.

Yesterday something grand occurred. I rode a bicycle for the first time in a month. It was also my first coordinated group ride at FATS and it all kicked the max ass. I linked up with Drew Jordan.com and Jason (last name unknown) and we proceeded to blast off on the sweetest single track in South Carolina. By the end of the ride, my month of inactivity caught up with me setting my calves and quads on fire as I struggled up the last climb. I faded hard.

Brown Wave, Skinny, Great Wall. All clockwise. All fun.

If you have a gray dog with black spots and a blue collar, Drew says your an asshole. If this is your dog and you haven't seen it for 24 hours it's at the FATS. Go pick it up and take it home.

I did make it to borders (just barely) to retrieve my Sundaily which just so happened to be Rilo Kiley : The Execution of All Things. Jenny Lewis has a beautifully pleasing and addictive voice, almost as addictive as Burt's Beeswax (don't hate!).

Sorry for the shortness.

Out.

No comments: