Friday, November 04, 2011

Journeys: Bozeman Bound

After much deliberation I decided to leave my life on the east coast and move to Bozeman, MT. I packed up all of my stuff a few days ago, left home in Baltimore, and drove a few hours west to the family farm in Spencer, WV. I will relax in Spencer until November 14th then leave for Bozeman. By "relax" I mean that I will split firewood until my back breaks. My brother, Lewis, will make the drive to MT with me then fly back to WV the following Saturday. I am very excited, yet the whole experience is surreal. I look forward to a new adventure in a new place.

This Monday and Tuesday I will take a climbing trip to NC with Steve to climb around on Stone Mountain.

Now...the firewood.

Can you see the bull's head?
Photograph by Chas. B.

No comments: