Sunday, December 02, 2007

Nonsense: MTB MD!

Blazing through the blazing leaves.
Photography by Chuck Bolte.

Since moving to the state of Maryland, I have done my best to plunge head first into the local mountain biking scene. As of today, Sunday, that plunge has taken me to Rosaryville State Park, Patapsco River State Park Avalon Area, Patapsco River State Park Woodstock Road, and Fairland Park.

So far all of these mountain bike areas have treated me quite well. Patapsco is a huge adventure and I have miles and miles of trail left to explore. Rosaryville and Fairland are both much smaller, but the trail quality within each park is excellent. Well, except for all of the now old fall foliage that has clogged the flow of the dirt.

Chuck is in the "two year old Stans" terror dome at Patapsco.

1 comment:

Casedilla said...

So I googled "terror dome", then I saw this photo, then I saw Patapsco, and then I wondered if it was Maryland or if there's another state with Patapsco in it... And then I decided that your blog kept me interested enough that I should at least leave a comment... So hi!