Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Nonsense: Did I Fall Asleep?

So, after a wonderful meeting at my wonderful barracks I went down to the Warehouse for the Tuesday night ride. Zach is a pussy so he didn't come along.

We rode the usual Silver Bluff route and the A group had about eight people. It was our biggest in a long time. I guess we rode around 25 mph to the halfway point. There I left with Bobby while everyone else waited for the entire group to catch up. It's been getting dark a lot earlier and Bobby wanted to get back before it got dark. We didn't ride real hard on the way back. We stuck to 23 and 24 mph.

I could definitely tell that I don't have a lot of "strong" endurance in my legs. It seems like I can spin and keep up with people, but I can't light off on my own or drop people anymore. Whatever.

No comments: