Sunday, October 01, 2006

Rides: Happy October

The scene at FATS was crowded and that's the way it should be. I haven't seen that many riders out letting it happen since I've been riding there. Awesome. I also had the opportunity to ride with another singlespeeding brother, Chris, who was down from Columbia. We had a good chat about sweet trails to ride and then I washed out in a super sandy right turn.

Cheese grater to the right knee please.

I managed just over 20 miles and my leggins are warm and toasty right now. I believe a good stretch is in order before I occupy my sleeping area for the night.

The Sundaily CD purchase for this week was The Decembrists - Her Majesty. It's quite different, but quite good. Steal it, download it, whatever makes you happy. Just check out a track or two.

As this glamorous weekend ends we must look forward to the day in which we will celebrate Columbus's astounding voyage across the puddle. Why it's a federal holiday I'll never know.

Ahoy mateys!

No comments: