Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Nonsense: Chip On My Tooth

So yesterday, I was at my work place vigorously gnawing on my nails, horrible habit I know, but I've been under some intense work related stress lately and the habit is not kicked at the moment. Anyway, I was chewing away when I felt something extremely gritty and hard roll to the right side of my mouth. It was immediately spit from my mouth. I had no clue what it was. So I was running my tongue over my teeth searching for more of these foreign particles hiding in my mouth when I noticed that my front tooth was missing some of itself.

Yeah, my nails are that rock hard. Damn.

And no I didn't go to the dentist afterwards!

Today I had to throw down 45 lonesome road miles on the Orbea. I started at my self-storage facility and rode to the Warehouse. After some brief chit chat with the AJBW crew I proceeded to ride the Old Nail Road route before returning to my self-storage facility.

I suppose I'm trying to train for the 12 hour endurance race that I'm participating in on the 21st, but it's more of a fun thing, not a competitive thing.

Dude, totally.

No comments: