Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Rides: Endurance

I must be brief.

On Saturday I did "compete" in the Tour de Fort 12 hour endurance road race. It was quite an experience and I am glad to have done it, but I'm not sure it's something I would like to do again. It would not have been the same without my friends Zach and Lee who spent their Saturday handing me water bottles and fig newtons. I can't thank them enough. In the end I rode the 15 mile loop 11 times for a total of 165 miles.

I can still feel the saddle in my ass.

This week's Sundaily just happened to be a band named Muse. I almost bought their album (who's name I can't recall at this time) purely for it's outrageous cover art. Don't worry, the music is equal in its own outrageousisity.

This week I'll be working darling 12 hour shifts for the entire week, so, if your a frequent reader don't expect to hear from me until the weekend.

Aren't we all excited for Halloween?

No comments: