Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Nonsense: An Occurance

This morning at 0900 hours the Army saw fit to promote me to the rank of sergeant. There it is. Out in mass media.

Frank the Tank would say:

"Am I supposed to be a different person? I don't feel like a different person."

Thanks Frank.

Tomorrow morning I have a fitness test, hence my lack of riding in the past two days. Besides, they are tired and when legs get tired they get really cranky just like your grandmother. You have to take a break from pedaling every so often and also from grandmothers.

Finally, let us praise the local maintenance crew here on Fort Gordon for reluctantly adjusting the heating and cooling system at our barracks so that it expells air at least one degree farenheit above zero degrees. I don't have to sleep fully dressed anymore.

Thanks guys.

No comments: