Thursday, October 12, 2006

Rides: Very Very Stupid, But Very Very Lucky

Don't ride your road bike at night without a headlight. Just don't do it. So not cool.

The ride started at 1530 with a lap around Range Road. After the lap was complete I road through Augusta to Andy Jordan's for a 20 mile group ride. After the group ride was finished I returned to Fort Gordon. 71 miles total.

The legs are smoked.

This weekend is chock full of activities that occur in the Atlanta town. Tomorrow night is Hawthorne Heights at the Tabernacle. Starts at 1830 and I am killer stoked. Then I'll spend the day of Sat keeping it reals at the High Museum of Art as "the Louvre in Atlanta" opens for viewing. I'm not sure how much of an "art" person I am, but I'll have to try it on for size. Saturday night I will return to the Tabernacle to get down with the Yeah Yeah Yeahs to wrap up the weekend.

Stoked.

"Cat was pimp." -Zach

No comments: