Thursday, October 05, 2006

Nonsense: Marshmallow Mateys (Compare To Lucky Charms)

How'd we make Marshmallow Mateys taste so good? We combine whole grain oats with the perfect touch of sweetness and bake it all to perfection using our Crisp Crunch Technology. Then we add pirate-themed marshmallow bits to make your breakfast a special treat. A taste so good we guarantee it!

In other news...

With new rank comes a new room. That's right, instead of riding trail yesterday, I got to move from the 1st floor to the big bad ass 3rd floor. But, hey, what can I say? I'll never have a room mate again and I have the entire room all to my candy self. The whole process took about 6 hours and I got in an awesome calf work out.

Kick ass!

I guess that is all for this week. Tomorrow morning I begin my super awesome singlespeed expedition into northern Georgia until Monday. Oh will there ever be a posting when I return.

One gear, one life.

No comments: